Glistening, gooey, Organic Ahimsa Honey is so delicious that it needs no more description when you taste it, you’ll fall in love with it’s deep, rich – finger licking flavour.
We call our Organic Honey, 100% Ahimsa Honey as Absolutely No bees are harmed!
We harvest this meaningful-luxury in small-batches.
Our pure raw honey is made from the pollen of over 100 varities of organic and seasonal flowers at our organic orchard in Karnataka.
Only 30% of their honey is harvested so the bees get to feed from the remaining 70% to sustain their needs. We maintain our sustainable principles and do not harvest honey during monsoons so the bees have 100% of their entire stock of food to sustain their needs when they cannot buzzz around to get more food.
50 grams glass jar
Also available Bigger quantities jars of 150g and 250g. Please connect with us separately for larger sized glass bottles of our organic ahimsa honey. +919538811414
* The Slow Farm is a sustainable home, organic food and wellness brand with a conscious endeavour to explore, create and consume responsibly. 50% of your proceeds towards The Slow Farm, goes back into the organic soil. We grow Organically in tune with Permaculture design and Regenerative farming techniques. Our Seasonal and Organic fresh produce is harvested in small-batches for direct-to-consumer delivery within our Local community. We grow and consume Responsibly by recycling, reusing, reducing waste, adopting plastic-free packaging. Over the last 15 years, we have planted over 400 trees in our smallholdings that make up of 70 varieties of seasonal and organic fruit trees, organic spices and neem trees. We use our farm-grown organic ingredients ; beeswax, coldpressed coconut oil, pure raw honey, turmeric, hibiscus, kokum and other dehydrated fruits and flowers to craft botanical skincare & recipes for you. The Slow Farm is a creative journal of seasonal recipes, artisanal crafts, beautiful textiles, farm grown ingredients, and a collection of our soulful farm stories and favourite experiences.